Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ncio Robin And Nami Hot Games

ePetitionen censored?

On 30 July 2009, I have an online ePetition public on nuclear supply and disposal https: submitted / / epetitionen.bundestag.de.

After the petition on 15th September 2009 was still not online and the status of the petition in my profile "status not available" was, I was responsible to the Clerk of the Petitions Committee by phone

Jaedtke my wife could tell you that on 31 August 2009, a receipt mailed to me was. There I was informed that the petition does not qualify under guideline for the treatment of public petitions and therefore not published. She would like a general petition to be treated and it was a request to the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety was made.

They wanted me to call on procedural grounds does not say on what conditions it lacks detail. But I could submit a written request. This I have done with the following letters:
Date: 16th September 2009 11:47:19 EDT
Subject: request Petiton Pet 2-16-18-279-059003 / Nuclear Supply and disposal

Good day Mrs. Jaedtke,
many thanks for the friendly phone call from 15. September 2009. Too bad you can not answer my question by phone. As requested, I hereby put this in writing by mail.
they have informed me that my 30 July 2009 was not published as a public petition filed petitions because they do not fulfill the relevant requirements under the Directive for the treatment of public petitions. The petition, however, would be treated according to the general procedural principles for petitions.
you have not specified the points on which the petition does not comply with these rules. I have offered upon notification of violation to adjust accordingly the petition - to 'cure', therefore, to allow publication. I consider the petition by such general interest that I want to achieve a release.


Even after renewed study of the policies and the Petitions by me and by others we are still not clear why the publication of the petition was rejected. It is a major issue. Precisely why I have filed the petition as a public petition.

I ask you to give its opinion by stating the exact reasons that led to the rejection of the publication of the petition. I request that the petition according to 'cure' to be allowed in order for a publication, or for suggestions as to how the publication of a petition to be achieved.

Can you at the re-examination on 30 Explore July 2009 petition submitted any reasons which militate against disclosure, I ask you to publish the petition and me in this to inform case.

Sincerely,
Stemke



PS:
research based on Page http://www.bundestag.de/bundestag/ausschuesse/a02/index.jsp specified email address petitionsausschuss@bundestag.de does not seem to be valid.
\u0026lt;Petitionsausschuss@bundestag.de
>
:: From the error log
193.17.232.1_does_not_like_recipient./Remote_host_said: _550_5.1.1_ \u0026lt; ;. petitionsausschuss@bundestag.de >: _Recipient_address_rejected: _User_unknown/Giving_up_on_193.17.232.1 /

Furthermore, I would like because of this incident like 2 more petitions . Submit However, at present prevents me concern. In particular, the section 4 d) of the guideline for the treatment of public petitions :
  • of a publication may not be required, especially if the petitioner already public petitions on the website of the Petitions Committee present
With this clause could be any further publication of a petition after the first to publish the latest after the second Petitions will be rejected.

The petitions, which I do burn on the nails:



Update 2009-09-24
Today I have an answer in the mail. In short, it is said to justify the rejection:
"I ask for their understanding that the Petitions Committee ...
them apart, to justify refusal to release to the petitioner
."

Furthermore, the letter sounds not as if the petition would violate the guidelines, but would now now there are other reasons that would not call the committee published.

Unfortunately, this creates the suspicion that the Petitions Committee of the publication of petitions arbitrarily prevents. The "it" is written in the letter actually small.
detail here the full response:
Now I ask myself what can you do?
Has the petition, the potential that an appeal to many people, the petition itself again submit the same wording as ePetition making a difference?
.. parallel to collect signatures classic? moldy
Or the petition in a file somewhere be ...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment