Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hair Scroo Gebruiksaanwijzing

The Internet ID, and the creation of an artificial reality

President Obama wants to implement plans for implementing an Internet ID for all Americans . A few months ago was also with us a new identity card introduced, with which one could theoretically also log onto the Internet. As I was reading, I noticed another Greg Nikolettos , who had predicted that we need in the future a kind of license would to log onto the Internet.

Coincidentally these types of plans are actually almost the same time gradually introduced here in Germany and the USA. This is all a coincidence, do not worry. Everything else is just a conspiracy theory ....

surf far, we are still anonymous, or at least almost. Because up to now we still have 16-digit IP addresses, the number will only be issued as soon as you log onto the Internet - the one wengistens have a minimum guarantee of anonymity. A bit you have to exert even more so if you want to find my identity. It will happen, according to Greg and Adam Nikolettos Greenfield, however, change very soon, as there are plans to increase the number of available IP addresses significant. If I have understood correctly, soon to 128-digit IP numbers are introduced. 33 of these posts are to be reserved for the human species. The person who is familiar with the symbolism of numbers a little, it is cold down the back ...

The other numbers can be provided made products - every SINGLE ... How Nikolettos said: Then, every speck of dust have their own website ...

sleep all you do? Is that still all conspiracy theory? Maybe I've just a vivid imagination when I imagine how it will be if someone, for any reason whatsoever will be denied in this Future World, access to the network. Looking for work, shopping, payment, whatever, will be perhaps even moved completely to the Internet.

Those who may move on the 'Net, you can then tailor a new reality, similar to the one we have now. Already determined people I do not know do not have voted, and of which I do not know whether we can trust them, what do I get to read in the newspaper and what I can see on television. The control options within a Internet virtual reality would be even more immense. Perhaps they could for each user ID to create a program that caters to determine which way I must travel on the Internet and which sites are allowed me to stay.

small bloggers like me, perhaps, other small bloggers in a particular room, where we exchange our system critical opinions and do not even notice that others do not realize, because they are not allowed in our fields. And the best, and they realize we are not even.

Well, I just but a vivid imagination. The problem with my imagination is just following: What I think is new is often already old, was played out long ago by some men in some think-tanks and discarded - in favor of visions that are so bold that my humble self, think they can not even ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment