Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Look Crooked In Webcam

Focus on emergency care

This question is not answered

And we wrote to -ne-:

was "A few days before Christmas , on a Saturday. During a trip to the Ore Mountains Seiffen unhappy I bent to the right foot. First, I measured the case is not of great importance. But the next day, a Sunday, were the pain unbearable. "You have to go to the doctor," said my wife.

For Sunday lunch? Is Großenhainer hospital ever since someone or we have to call in Meissen, I mused. My wife was just determined to answer the phone and called the hospital Großenhain. I should come immediately. My son drove me there. I waited ten minutes, two doctors were present, was immediately X-rayed my foot, I was given pain medication and a splint. After about 45 minutes I could leave the hospital well supplied. A real sense of achievement! Yet the question remains, how would the matter go, if no hospital is gone?


Should I wait with the comparatively small injury on an ambulance or should I take my son with absolutely winter conditions in the nearest hospital? Questions, which many citizens and the (traced all the way, according to SC with their favorite web-camera) in view of the hospital and rehab demolition euphoric anticipation must be answered absolutely, instantly! should
-ne-"

0 comments:

Post a Comment